the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Closed for Refurbishment

As some of you have heard, all is not well in the Reesa 'verse. Have been (and still am) unwell, which meant 2 nights' stay in hospital (*shudder*, although must admit that for a hospital-phobic, I did really well. maybe the fact that the people were so helpful and nice helped).

We had to cancel the 3rd (extra) weekend of the play which almost killed me inside. I felt guilty and miserable for ages until I realised that, in the grand plan of things, it was for the best.

Anyway, am at home now but not out of the woods yet. I should know more in the next couple of weeks so will keep you posted.

Till then, take care and keep your fingers crossed for me!

Lots of hugs,
Reesa

6 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Hsejjes said…

    Sorry to hear this, hon. You take care ok? Will be keeping everything crossed for you including toes and eyes. xxx

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Giselle said…

    So YOU were the indisposed one! I read on The Times that the third weekend was cancelled and I was wondering who it was.

    GET WELL SOON!!

    Hospital is an icky place but the staff are really great.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger PeachBellini said…

    Oh sweetie I had no idea!!!! Take care and lots of hugs and chocolates for you. Sending you all the good mojo from Rome! Take care.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    How sweet of you all! Really appreciate the good wishes, ta!

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger MaltaGirl said…

    We are all rooting for you! Take care, and don't watch TOO much daytime television... ;-)

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Toni Sant said…

    Sorry to hear you're not doing too well. Hope you're back to your good self very soon. Take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home