the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Viva Les Bloggers!

The bloggers meeting last Thursday at Balzan Band Club was a great success. I won't go on about it too much as it has already been blogged brilliantly by Maltagirl and Coemgen. Suffice to say that we all had a great time (although I may have blabbed on a little too much - wow, I do let my tongue run free when I am in company I enjoy hehehe!) and it was nice seeing people such as Toni whom I didn't know was still on the island and Hsejjes who is an absolute hoot and definately not related to anyone famous (in-joke)! Add the regal presence of Queen P (get thee to a blog, woman!), as well as Kenneth and his other half, and my other half too, and you've got yourself a really fun evening.

Athena and Witchie, you'd better be here for the next one coz you're missing out. And we missed you hehehe!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Hsejjes said…

    *grrr to Reesa* Stop mentioning that woman to me! I'm more famous then her! *hsejjes does her diva exit with a sweep of her long mink coat* :))

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    True! I should change it to 'people who are LESS famous but share the same surname', ja?!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    and Rees, don't you dare mention her age! I warn you she's lethal with books at hand:))))))

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Toni Sant said…

    It was lovely to meet you all!

    Just for the record: I am now no longer on the island. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home