the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogger's meeting

Since Maltagirl is experiencing problems with her internet connection and is thus unable to blog, she has instructed me to remind you that the Bloggers' meeting is still happening at Melita in Balzan on Friday (22nd December) at 8 pm.

PS: Hsejjes, may I be a pest and remind you re: the lovely things you promised?! I probably won't be making it this time (sob) but, if you do go to the meal, wil you give them to Maltagirl and she will pass them on to me at Stagecoach in January? Ta and much love!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Hsejjes said…

    Serrah rasek! I promise to forward you the 'lovely thingy' and another one for maltagirl's sis. I will try to make it on Friday, but maybe not for long. Just a drink. Depends heavily on hubby.
    *Launches HATE MILK and COWS campaign.*

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger MaltaGirl said…

    A drink is better than nothing! *grin*

    I personally detest milk, it makes me feel ill. Unless it's made into icecream or brie, heheheh...

    (and thanks, Reesa, you're a star!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home