the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blog Awards 2007

Have just been informed that I won the 'Most Entertaining Blog' award at Maltagirl's annual Blog Awards ceremony yesterday evening. Since I couldn't attend due to rehearsals and a previous engagement - and I couldn't afford to do a video link like they do at the Academy Awards (hee!) - I just wanted to a big thanks to the bloggers who voted for me. I honestly think that this is the first time that I've won anything in my life! Yay me!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    Congrats lady:)

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Thanks *simper*

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well done!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog, very informative contents. I also got similar to this, would you mind if I ask you for a link exchange? Regards...

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog, very informative content. I also have similar to this, would you mind if I ask you for a link exchange? Regards...

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, but that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home