the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ode to Free Time

Dedicated to Mal

Once I had so much free time
Oh free time, you were all mine
Now all I do is work and work
I feel like such a silly berk.

Because you see I have so much to do
With teaching and writing and rehearsing, oh boo!
I've had no time to update my blog.
I'm simply working like a dog!

Stagecoach 'Vocal Aid' I have in May
Singing my heart out it's great ,oh yay!
In June, a play called 'Don Giovanni '
Many lines to learn but it's rather funny.

And then it's Shakespeare's 'Merry Wives' in July
More lines to learn - oh dear, oh my!
But I promise to update my blog I'll try
As soon as I have 5 minutes free, oh *sigh*.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are some mighty fine lines there Reesa and you sound pretty busy indeed. However among your lengthy to-do list, I was dismayed to see that you haven't scheduled any time for pleasing your man with some hot hubba-bubba. Perhaps you could combine that with your blogging? ;)

    Also, the wife says hi!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Hmmmmmmmm... I'll have to pencil the hubby in at one point hehehe! Hi back to the wife!

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    I think I better ask for this ode to be pasted on my blog too! :))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home