the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tribute to Weirdness

As a tribute to Maltagirl and Hsejjes's recent posts, here are my top 6 weird attributes/habits (I say top 6 as I have waaay more than 6, I'm sure!)


  1. My shoes have to be aligned perfectly when I put them away.
  2. I know most people speak to their cats... but I sing to them (then they run away, miaowing).
  3. Like Maltagirl, I leave the food I like best for last on my plate.
  4. I talk to my computer. Thankfully, it hasn't answered back yet.
  5. I collect plastic bags for absolutely no reason whatsoever except that I like having a store of plastic bags just in case.
  6. Before every performance onstage, I have to do everything exactly the same (as far as I can). This has included, for example, sucking on the same type of lozenge, making sure the same person always does my make up and wearing the same pair of shoes while on the way to the venue.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    REES ... MINE ARE THE SAME! ALL OF THEM!! i knew about most of them but the plastic bags???!?!?!? me tooooo !!!!!!! hehe

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    *cue Twilight Zone music*. AGAIN!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home