the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Friday, April 21, 2006

It ain't over till it's over...

We're nearly there... tiles have been laid, bathroom stuff has been installed. Now all we have to do is:

1. Get the soffit delivered and fixed in (the place were I bought it from said they 'will come back to me soon, sinjura'.)
2. Put in an extractor fan
3. Get someone (hi dad!) to put the bathroom door back, as it now refuses to fit... I guess we're going to have to sand it down or something. At the moment, it is being propped up by the coffee table so the cats don't go in and play in the bath)
4. Put back the wood that goes round the door ( I think it is called the 'lintel' or something)

and finally...

5. Get rid of all the dust. We have been dusting and sweeping and washing the place for hours but there's still lot's of it left. Hopefully it will be gone by Sunday and we can start to breathe again.

Oh Lenny , I think you had my famous bathroom in mind when you wrote that song. hux pupu?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger sharonspiteri said…

    Maaaaa I can't hear the word pupu without seeing Alan Montanaro in drag... which panto was it when he played dame and sidled up to all the men, calling them pupu... it was lovely seeing them squirm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home