the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's been MAD!

... my life I mean. What with being really sick and in bed for two days last week, then work on Saturday and parents' day at school yesterday and Monday, plus one particularly upsetting/unpleasant thing which happened on Monday... well, let's just say I haven't really been able to get down to updating the blog.

Not that I did I have much to say till Monday anyway:

Got up after having spent the whole night coughing, went to kitchen, fed cats, had more medicine, went back to bed!

It was really sweet that a couple of people actually sent me an sms to say 'You haven't blogged in a while - hope you are ok hehehe!

Although, I didn't manage to drag myself upstairs to my cold study to blog, I did manage to do one thing though - I finally watched the final series of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. If you remember it was on my list of 'things to do' over Christmas but I hadn't managed to locate them until my brother overheard me saying that I desperately wanted to watch them (after 3 years!) and arranged from me to borrow them from a colleague of his - bliss!!!

I can't believe that I finally have managed to fulfill my 'quest' of watching all 7 seasons of Buffy... whatever shall I aspire to next hehehe?!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sweete - good to have you back. It seems I've become a bit of a fan your blog. I'm sorry about last Monday - I heard what happened. I think it was really mean for that guy to slap you with his genitals like that.

    :)

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    A slap with the genitals?! uuuurgh
    Do you not carry pepper spray Rees?

    Joking! (hope it is a joke after all). Glad you're well and blogging again.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pah huh ?????

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, before reesa comes to get me (she knows where I live). I would like to state that any slapping incident involving reesa and some guy's genitals never actually occurred and I sort of made it up.

    I do crazy things at 9:01.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Giselle said…

    Whenever I read your blog I can just HEAR you saying the words... including hand gestures and tonality! :)

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Toni Sant said…

    Aren't you even tempted to blog about the life altering experience of watching all 7 episodes of Buffy in such a relatively short period of time?

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Hehehe g - you're very right - i do tend to gesture a lot! toni - promise i will as soon as i have some time! parents day and getting back to school have taken a lot of time off me but hopefully i'll be a bit calmer by sat afternoon!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Dear world,

    Please NEVER take notice of a word Mal says at 9.01 pm. Or ever, actually.

    Yours sincerely,
    Reesa xxx

    PS: And yes, I DO know where Mal lives should something similar ever happen again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home