the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

And the tank top saga endeth...


For those of you who were wondering (!) a couple of days ago, my hubby managed to fix our new tank top instead of the one that flew away - I am so proud of him as he (and I) can barely manage to hammer a nail in a wall without destroying said wall.

Oh, oh oh - the new bathroom arrives in April and work should start on its installment right after easter - can't wait for it to be all over as am already dreading the dust and mess that will ensue... oh well, I suppose all of this will be worth it for a decent bathroom!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Giselle said…

    I love the fact that you managed to write an entry about your water tank! :P

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    I knowwwwwwwww... i obviously do not have a life hehehe!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    mmmmmm, hubby might tell me to chuck off after this, but, do you think that 5/6 tie spots will hold it in situ when we get winds as strong as those which caused the damage?

    mmm????

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Hmmmmmmmm... you might have a point Coemgen. But I'm not sending him up there just now (it's after 10 pm again!) so I'll ask him to give it a look tomorrow morning just in case. And this time. I'l go with him!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Coemgen said…

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home