the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't miss it.


The hubby and I were invited to watch the preview of Theatre Anon's adaptation of Steven Berkoff's 'Agamemnon' last Saturday at the MITP in Valletta. This is a highly unique production which is also very enjoyable (although if, like the hubby, you do not have much knowledge of Greek myth/history, I'd advise you to read the programme before the start of the play!)

You can watch 'Agamemnon' next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as the weekend after. It comes highly recommended by.... me!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your recommendation pupa, I will indeed be there - together with my possé and some random boyz from the hood.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home