the domestiC AcTresS

Stay at home with the cats... or act on stage. My lifelong dilemma.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Welcome to reesa's world...

It's been a long time coming... ever since discovering Maltagirl's blog early last summer and being sucked into the local blog world, I've been what I suppose you would call a 'quasi-blogger', giving my two-cents worth by commenting on various blogs - mainly wwwitchie's and maltagirl's - and having a blast reading them and others.

I'd been meaning to set up a blog for ages but mainly due to a p.c. which was built in the 1930's (or at least, it seemed that way), I had to wait until I could afford to buy a new, decent one and... voila! Here I am, typing on a keyboard where the buttons don't stick and it hasnt even crashed once yet - yay!

Anyway, for those who know me - as a voluble (word courtesy of wwwitchie - the rest of you can look it up) aspiring actress and drama teacher, as a writer of articles and a girl with stars in my eyes, albeit with feet firmly on the ground - I hope that my little bits of sporadic writing will amuse you and even, perhaps make you think. But be warned, I don't purport to make this blog into a place where the meaning of life or similar is dicussed, but rather as a place to vent feellings and thoughts... and have some fun!


Oh, by the way - a big thanks to Toni and Robert for giving me the push I needed to start off!

10 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger MaltaGirl said…

    Welcome to the bloggosfera :-D

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger sharonspiteri said…

    Sweetie... not just voluble, also vAluAble :) very valuable... precious, priceless *grin*

    Now you need to learn how to link to people *grin* That's the fun of blogs, that they take you places... so you have to put links for all of our blogs in your post!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Thank you gals! and ahhhhhhhhh re: priceless! erm... links - ok will try and figure them out! xxx

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger PeachBellini said…

    WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO Reesa has a blog *bounce bounce bounce bounce*

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger MaltaGirl said…

    Oooh, the links list is looking very impressive. And we have comments verification too... x'ahn' advanced...

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    hehehe! i had a few minutes to play with it last night - fun!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOOO HOOOOOOOO REESA'S GOTTA BLOG !!! you got there before me chickita ! have muchos fun !

    love you
    xxxxx

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Toni Sant said…

    This makes it all even more worthwhile. Welcome!

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Krystle said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere:)

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger princess buttercup said…

    Hey Zemp!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home